2 cups gluten free flour blend (I used King Arthur’s whole grain version)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup vegan butter, melted
2 cups coconut sugar
eggs equal to 1/2 cup (2 or three, depending on the size of your eggs)
3 large apples, peeled, cored, and diced into thin slivers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Mix together the melted vegan butter, sugar and eggs.
- Stir the chopped apples into the dry ingredients, and then add the wet ingredients, mixing well until everything is moistened and incorporated.
- Spread the mixture into the lined pan and bake for about 30 minutes. The brownies will be puffed but will settle when it cools.