2 cups favorite gluten free flour blend
1/2 cup millet flour
1/2 cup sorghum flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
1 cup julienne dried cranberries (If your store doesn’t sell them that way, just chop up regular dried cranberries in a food processor or simply use them whole instead in smaller pieces)
1 cup vegan butter
8 oz Toffuti cream cheese
1/2 cup Agave
2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Blend together the gluten free flour, millet flour, sorghum flour and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and cranberries
- Cream the vegan butter until smooth, scraping down the sides.
- Add the tofu cream cheese and cream together, scraping down the sides.
- Slowly add the agave while the mixer is on low until the mixture is completely blended together, scraping down the sides.
- Add the vanilla and mix just until blended.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Form balls made of 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough. If decorating, roll the balls into colored sugar before putting onto the prepared pan. If baking plain, just put onto the prepared pan. For both, flatten the balls a little bit with the bottom of a cup or your clean hands.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, rotating halfway through the cookie time until the cookies are puffed and firm to the touch.