Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Mousse
Two 16 oz containers of silken tofu
10 oz package Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
2 tablespoons Hershey’s Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp gluten free vanilla
- Puree the tofu completely smooth first with a hand blender. If you don’t have a hand blender, use a food processor or blender. The key is to make it completely smooth and creamy.
- Microwave the chips in a large four cup measuring bowl for one minute, stir, and then microwave them for another 20 seconds so that when you stir the chips, they are melted and smooth.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of the cold tofu to the warm chocolate and blended it well with the hand blender. Repeat the process three times, and then add the entire chocolate mixture into the rest of the smooth tofu, using the hand blender to completely blend the chocolate and tofu together.
- Add the Hershey’s Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder with the vanilla and blend one more time with the hand blender until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mousse evenly among eight dishes and sprinkled chopped dairy free chocolate pieces on top as a garnish.