Lemon Berry Tart
1 cup gluten free whole rolled oats
1 cup gluten free oat flour
1 tsp dried orange peel
1 tsp nutmeg
4 tbsp vegan butter
1/4 cup honey
one 8 oz tofu cream cheese
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
mint leaves, thinly sliced
1 tbsp Polaner Raspberry All-Fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 or 9.5 inch pie pan with your preferred method.
- In a food processor, combine the oats, oat flour, orange peel and nutmeg and zoop until crumbly.
- Add the vegan butter and zoop until well combined.
- Add the honey and zoop until a small dough ball forms.
- Using your clean hands, shape the dough to match the shape of the pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the crust and let it cool completely.
- In a mixer, whip the tofu cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add the honey and lemon juice and mix until everything is well combined.
- Spread the filling into the prepared crust and top with the berries.
- Sprinkle the top with the sliced mint leaves.
- Melt the Polaner All Fruit and drizzle over the leaves and berries.
- Refrigerate the tart until you are ready to eat it.