Pumpkin Bundt Cake
1 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
2 cups cooked, pureed pumpkin
3/4 cup extra light olive oil
1 tbsp minced ginger paste
1 cup agave
3 cups gluten free flour blend (I used King Arthur’s whole grain blend)
2 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt pan with vegan butter and coat with golden ground flaxseed.
- Blend together the bananas, pumpkin, eggs, oil ginger paste and agave. Set aside.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, along with the apple cider vinegar, and mix quickly just until the dry ingredients are moistened and incorporated.
- Evenly spread the batter into the prepare bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until the cake is puffed, golden and a toothpick inserted comes out with only a few crumbs sticking to it.
- Cool in the bundt pan on a wiring cooling rack for at 15 to 25 minutes. Turn the cake upside down onto the wire cooling rack, removing the pan, and allowing the cake to cool completely.