Zucchini Bundt Cake
2 1/2 cup gluten free flour blend* (recipe below)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup safflower oil
1/2 cup Agave
3 whole eggs (or 3/4 cup liquid egg whites or 3 tbsp flaxseed mixed with 9 tbsp water)
1 tbsp vinegar (white or apple cider)
- Thoroughly grease and then flour a normal 12 cup Bundt pan and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt. Add the mini chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Mix together the bananas, zucchini, agave, oil, and eggs.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet, adding the vinegar. Mix well, until everything is incorporated together.
- Pour the batter evenly into the Bundt pan and bake until the cake is golden, risen and a toothpick in the center comes out clean, usually about 30 to 35 minutes. (I usually check around 25 minutes and go from there.)
*Gluten Free Flour Blend:
1 cup tapioca flour, 1 cup sorghum flour, 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour, 1/2 cup fava bean flour, 1 cup sweet rice flour, 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour, 2 tsp xanthan gum. Mix well. Make enough flour for two cakes.