Chocolate Chip Muffins
3 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
Four 6 0z jar containers of banana baby food
3/4 cup liquid egg whites
1/2 cup Agave
1/2 cup safflower oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
2. Mix the flour, powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves together. Stir in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
3. Mix the baby food, egg whites, agave, and oil together.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and very quickly mix the batter up just until the dry ingredients are moist.
5. Divide the batter evenly among the 24 cups. The cups will be filled to the top.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool in the muffin tins for five minutes. Remove the muffins to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.