Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
3 1/2 cups gluten free flour (I used Authentic Foods Multi-Blend)
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
1 cup Enjoy Life allergen free mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup Hershey’s dark unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 cup oil (I used safflower)
1 cup Agave
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups water
2 tbsp vinegar (I used raspberry but apple cider or white will do)
Polaner’s Raspberry All-Fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
2. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder. Add the chocolate chips and set aside.
3. Whisk together the oil, agave, vanilla, and water.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet, adding the vinegar.
5. Divide half of the batter evenly among the muffin cups. I usually put about 1 1/2 tbsp of batter into each.
6. Carefully put one teaspoon of raspberry all fruit into the center of the batter.
7. Evenly distribute the remaining batter among the muffin tins, carefully putting the batter over the raspberry all fruit. Again, this is usually about another 1 1/2 tbsp.
8. Bake the cupcakes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Cool in the muffin tins on a wire rack for about five minutes before removing them from the tins and completely cooling them on a wire rack.
10. For a festive touch, put the cupcake into a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or nondairy frozen dessert next to it with a raspberry and mint leaf on top.