Crustless Dairy Free Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
2 cups cooked, pureed pumpkin or 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
1/2 cup liquid egg whites
1/2 cup Agave
1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp dried orange peel
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup gluten free whole grain rolled oats
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp Agave
1 tbsp melted vegan butter or oil such as grapeseed
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9.5 or 10 inch pie pan with your preferred method.
2. Mix the pumpkin with the soy milk, egg whites, and Agave.
3. Mix the garbanzo bean flour with the cinnamon, orange peel, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, orange peel, and salt.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture and pour into the prepare pie pan.
5. Mix the rolled oats with the cinnamon. Add the Agave and melted “butter” or oil, and combine well to make an oat topping.
6. Use clean hands to evenly top the pumpkin mixture with clumps of the oat topping.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes. The pie will be puffed and golden.
8. Cool for 15 minutes on a wire cooling rack. Then put into the fridge to cool completely.