Blueberry Banana Chip Muffins
2 1/2 cups 100% whole wheat flour or 2 cups Authentic Food Gluten Free Flour Blend
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup Enjoy Life Allergen Free mini chocolate chips
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1/2 cup egg whites
2 tbsp Agave
1 tbsp safflower oil
3/4 cup soy milk
1 cup frozen wild blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line 18 muffin cups with liners. (I use “If You Care” ones.)
2. Combine the flour, powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Mix the bananas, egg whites, Agave, oil, and milk. Add the blueberries.
4. Quickly stir the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing only until the dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Evenly divide the batter among the muffin cups.
6. Bake for abut 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.