Dairy Free Gluten Free Soy Free Brownies
1/2 cup Gluten Free flour mix
1/3 cup Hershey’s special dark unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp gluten free baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup Enjoy Life allergen free mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup Earth Balance Soy Free “butter” or coconut oil, melted and cooled
1/2 cup Agave or 1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp gluten free vanilla
2 eggs or 2 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 6 tbsp water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 7 x 11 pan with If You Care parchment paper. (You can use an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9, too. Just remember that it will affect the thickness and therefore, maybe your baking time.)
2. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt well with a whisk until there are no clumps of the gluten free flour.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
4. Mix the butter or coconut oil, agave or coconut sugar, vanilla, and eggs or flaxseed mixture. until well blended.
5. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and combine until they are well mixed.
6. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. The brownies will be pulling away from the sides and mostly firm to the touch.