Gluten, Dairy Free Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
one 8 oz box of gluten free graham crackers
1/4 cup vegan butter
four 8 oz containers vegan cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup agave
1 cup vegan sour cream, at room temperature
2 eggs plus 4 egg whites, at room temperature
1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice, squeezed fresh from 2-4 lemons
1/4 tsp salt
blueberry Polaner All Fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan with favorite method of greasing. Cover the outside of the pan well with aluminum foil.
2. Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until you have graham crumbs. Mix the crumbs with the butter and pat into the bottom of the springform pan.
3. Bake the graham crust for 10 minutes and remove to a cooling rack to cool. Lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
4. Boil water and get out a pan which is large enough to hold your springform pan, which you’ll immerse in water halfway for the cooking.
5. In a mixer, whip the cream cheese just until smooth.
6. With the mixer on low, slowly drizzle in the agave until it’s all incorporated into the cream cheese.
7. Add the sour cream and mix only until blended.
8. Add the eggs and egg whites, one at a time, blending after each addition just until incorporated.
9. Scrape down the sides of the cheesecake batter, and add the lemon juice and the salt. Combine well.
10. Scrape the cheesecake batter into the prepared springform pan and smooth the top.
11. Put the springform pan into the larger pan and put the pan into the oven. Carefully pour the boiling water into the larger pan until the water is halfway up the springform pan.
12. Bake the cheesecake for an hour and a half.
13. Remove the cheesecake from the larger pan and put onto a cooling rack to cool for 15 minutes. Remove the foil.
14. Gently run a butter knife around the end of the springform pan to loosen the cheesecake from the pan and remove the outer edge of the springform pan.
15. Cool the cheesecake in the fridge for at least six to eight hours or overnight.
16. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and put onto a larger platter. Microwave 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of the blueberry Polaner All Fruit and drizzle it prettily over the cheesecake so the all fruit runs down the sides.