2 cups Smorables Gluten Free Graham crackers (about one box)
6 tbsp melted vegan butter
3 tbsp Agave
4 8 oz containers Tofutti vegan cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup Agave
2 tsp gluten free vanilla
4 eggs, at room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
2. Crush the graham crackers into crumbs by either processing them in a food processor or by whacking them with a rolling pin or mallet in a sealed bag.
3. Mix the melted butter with the Agave and blend well into the graham cracker crumbs until the crumbs are moist.
4. Evenly divide the crumbs among the muffin cups, about one tablespoon per muffin cup. Press the crumbs down to form an even crust.
5. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and remove onto a cooling rack.
6. Cream the cream cheese in a mixer until smooth and creamy.
7. Slowly pour in the Agave while continually stirring until all the Agave is incorported into the cream cheese
8. Add in the vanilla.
9. Add the eggs, incorporating them one at a time.
10. Divide the cheesecake filling evenly among the muffin cups. They will be almost to the top of the muffin cups.
11. Bake until the cheesecakes are dry on the edges and mostly firm but still slightly soft in the center. This will take between 15 and 25 minutes depending on the thickness of your muffin tins and how evenly your oven is heating food.
12. Remove the cheesecakes to a wire cooling rack and cool to room temp. Put into the fridge so they can cool completely and solidify.
13. Garnish with fruit or chocolate drizzle or raspberry drizzle or cookie crumbs and serve.