Pumpkin Custard Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8.5 x 11 pan with your preferred method.
2. In a large bowl, mix 1 can of pumpkin with 2 eggs, 1/2 cup agave, 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 cup soy or flax milk, 1 cup water, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 to 2 tsp ground ginger (if you love ginger, use the higher amount; if not use the smaller amount), 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp ground cloves.
3. Mix in 3/4 cup Gluten Free Bisquick until the batter is smooth and creamy with no lumps.
4. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. The custard will be stiff and dry on top and the custard will be slightly puffed.
5. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack. Cut into squares and serve.